Ready to Ship
FloggleWerks Pipe Features:
A beautiful 12 inch long pipe crafted from 'People Friendly' Wood from renewable resources (using NO GLUES) churchwarden pipe. Due to our Double-Chamber bowl engineering, ergonomic designs and fine wood selection, FloggleWerks pipes are a real pleasure. .
Ships in 1 Business Day!
This pipe cannot be personalized
This listing is for a NEW, Handmade in the USA, all wood quality pipe.
- Handmade in USA with People Friendly Highly Figured Woods
- 30 years of craftsmanship built into every pipe
- Solid Wood Pipe and Wood Stem (No GLUE EVER)
- Detachable Stem for easy cleaning
- FREE Gift Wrapping
• Bowl – Rare Pacific Myrtle (People Friendly Delicious and Beautiful Wood)
• Stem – Sweet Pacific Big Leaf Maple
• Depth of bowl - 1 inch
• Stem Length - 12 inches as shown in picture
• Inside bowl diameter - .75 inch
• Pipe Break-In Instructions are provided with every shipment!
I've only smoked corncob pipes before and I'm loving this. I'm actually enjoying the break-in process, following the instructions that came with it. Beautiful pipe, and I really appreciate that there's no glues or weird chemicals. I'll be buying more soon. So much fun to hold and smoke!
When you see the price on these, it's really hard not to be wary of the quality. I assure you these are top notch. The bowl grain is beautful, and the stem to bowl fit is perfect. The draft design is really cool, and makes cleaning easy. Smokes cool, clean, and overall it's a great pipe. You won't find anything of this quality in the same price range.. it's just not gonna happen folks!
The Dwarf Barrel pipe is amazing. Fit and finish is top notch, and for the money, you simply can't get a better pipe, especially for the money. Proud to show this piece of work off.
I was skeptical about buying this pipe. I had heard good things about FloggleWerks pipes but was still a little wary as I do not have a lot of money to spend. When I opened my box I like to have fell over. The first smoke was amazing and delicious. I am carefully following the break in instructions included so I keep this pipe forever.